Keyboard CleaningMay 14, 2010
When the appearance of your computer keyboard is looking dirty, yellowish or some keys creating problem to work properly then you can understand about inner side of your keyboard keys dirty as outside.
- To clean keyboard first shut down your computer then disconnect the keyboard.
- Now use the compressed air with long nozzle and start clean all keys.
- Use lightly dampened cloth or spray any cleaning fluids on the keyboard keys and use paper towel to dry it.
- Try to use any cover of keyboard if you are working in high-dust environments.
- Always be careful to eat or drink around the computer.